Hello, I'm Solingen.
Glad you are here.
Let’s be clear here: I'm not just a hot potato because of my cutlery. Solingen, the blade city is my name - but don't panic, I have nothing in common with a gray industrial location. Over a quarter of my urban area is covered with forest. With me, you can definitely slow down pretty well. But of course, I would also like to tell you about my centuries-old craft while you're here.
How would I describe myself? Dreamy.
I live in the idyllic Bergisches Land and am a proud member of the Bergische Drei. My environment? Hilly landscapes, rivers, lakes etc. simply put, a paradise for outdoor fans. Maybe it's because I blend in well with my surroundings and come across as a little dreamy to some people. What can I say? I like to be a bit more on the comfortable side. Come on, let's start the day at a traditional Bergisch coffee table. Dröppelminna and I look forward to seeing you! You don't know what to expect from me? Then just stay tuned. But I can already promise you one thing: when you see my slate house backdrop, you will certainly start dreaming. And even if I don't really think much of branded clothing, I would like to mention once again that my name is also internationally recognized as a mark of quality for knives of all kinds. I mean, some cutlery can only dream of that.
Wanna take a glance?
- Deutsches KlingenmuseumJohannes Höhn
- Flower tendrils in the cityJohannes Höhn
- Zentrum für verfolgte KünsteJohannes Höhn
- Slate house with gardenJohannes Höhn
- Crowned crane in the Fauna zooJohannes Höhn
- Oldtimer in front of a slate houseJohannes Höhn
- Church in the historic center of GräfrathJohannes Höhn
- Fawns in the Fauna zooJohannes Höhn