The RuhrCongress Bochum is located at the heart of the Ruhr area, one of the largest conurbations in Europe.
Bochum is located in the middle of North Rhine-Westphalia in the Ruhr metropolis and easy to reach by aeroplane, train, or car alike. New establishment of modern hotels makes Bochum an interesting congress location.
Bochumer Veranstaltungs-GmbH operates two exceptional event venues in the RuhrCongress Bochum and the Jahrhunderthalle Bochum. Competent event management and technical teams take care of any kind of events, from concerts, congresses, conferences, galas, or sporting events to trade fairs and product launches. Cutting-edge technical equipment and the corresponding know-how for live events and hybrid event formats are ready for use in-house.
We are the reliable and competent partner for safe events with hygiene concepts constantly adapted to coronavirus protection measures and a ventilation expertise for safety.
The RuhrCongress Bochum is a compact, state-of-the-art congress and event centre.
- Flexible space design with room for 20 to 5,000 people in two large halls and three meeting rooms with areas ranging from 70 m² to 3,000 m².
- Approx. 1,600 m² net exhibition space on two floors in the foyers. Total foyer area approx. 4,400 m².
- Short distances in spite of size and capacity!
- Modern stage, lighting, sound, and media technology for live and hybrid events
- One of the largest telescopic sliding grandstands in Europe
- Ground-level delivery directly into the large hall
- Spacious cloakroom and toilet facilities
- Comfortable artists’ dressing rooms and production offices
- Dedicated parking garage